Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Atomic Prezi
This should include all of the information about whatever your title is.
What to Include in YOUR Prezi:
Title: Name of your Element and YOUR name
Topics: Atomic Number and Atomic Mass, Include the number of each subatomic particle, Include how to find the number of each subatomic particle, Include a picture of your element, choose an element to the right or left, above or below your element, name it and tell how they are related
Click anywhere to start typing!
Click the pencil to the left to edit the path
Click Frames and Arrows to add to your Prezi
Click Insert, choose Images and you can easily add an image from Google Images
1st- Add ALL of your required content
2nd- Click Present and check the path of your Prezi
3rd- Decorate your prezi last
Tip: Click Themes at the top!
Need to see this Prezi again?
The link is found on the Sandite Classroom under