Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Media Literacy Project: Television
Transcript of Media Literacy Project: Television
THE END By : Sheraz
Iftekhar This is the new smart TV. It is like a
computer and is worth about $3000 Here is a graph of the evolution of TV Television is a widely used telecommunication medium for transferring and receiving moving images, either black and white or in color, usually attended by sound. Television may also refer exactly to a television set, television programming or television broadcast .Signals is now often transferred with stereo and sound in many countries, such as digital sound and High Definition Picture. Until the early 2000s, broadcast TV programs were normally recorded and transmitted as an analog signal, but in recent years public and commercial broadcasters have been progressively presenting digital television broadcasting technology which then quickly turned to HD (High Definition) Television broadcast. A standard television set includes multiple internal electronic circuits, including those for receiving and decoding broadcast signals Main Parts Of A T.V.
4. Picture Tube Demodulator The basic requirement of a reciever is a demodulator. In the transmission side, the audio/video Demodulator: signals are placed on a carrier signal to make it travel long distance. For example, we take train/ bus to travel long distance since we do not have enough energy to travel by walk. Similarly the signlas are too weak to travel long distance. So we do a modulation to transmit it long distance. A demodulator seperates the audio/video signal from carrier signal. Amplifier Speakers reproduce the sound we need the speaker. The demodulated audio signal is power amplified and fed to the speakers. Modern day television has much more Signal processors to improve the audio quality. Speakers Picture Tube Picture tube is also known as cathode ray tube. This has a phosporus coated display which produces illumination when electrons impact on them. The picture is reproduced by controlling the electron gun(which produces ray of electrons). Anode The anode serves as the positive component inside the CRT. When the cathode produces its charged negative electron stream, the anode "attracts" the stream, and subsequently directs the stream on to the back of the CRT's screen. Modern cable TV and satellite providers deliver high-quality digital video and audio to your TV, depending on the equipment you're using. In some homes, however, the single incoming cable feed is connected to more than one TV with use of a splitter, and the more that incoming signal gets fragmented and rerouted, the more the overall speed and quality will suffer.