Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Enumerated and Implied Powers
Transcript of Enumerated and Implied Powers
b.Define the difference between enumerated and implied powers. Powers of the Federal Government Essential Question:
Where does Congress get its powers? What are these powers?
Where do they come from? http://tinyurl.com/art1s8 Are these the only powers Congress has? http://tinyurl.com/impow7 Can you think of any implied powers? http://tinyurl.com/impow8 Review The basis for all powers of the federal government is laid out in the _____________.
These powers are called _________ powers and ________ powers.
The __________ powers are listed in Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution
The _________ powers are derived from Clause 18 of Article 1, Section 8.
Clause 18 is also known as the _______ Clause http://tinyurl.com/enumpowers List at least three enumerated powers What does Article 1, Section 8, Clause 18 mean?