Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Solar Hot Dog Cooker
Transcript of Solar Hot Dog Cooker
Form a hypothesis
The hypothesis: The hotdog will cook by solar energy and it will take approximately one hour.
Hotdogs can be cooked by solar energy, using a hotdog cooker.It took approximately 2 hours at the tempature 79 degrees.
Can a hotdog be cooked by solar energy?
State The Problem
1.Made a solar hotdog
Using Shoe box, aluminum foil, poster board,skewer, and other materials needed to assemble.
2. Placed the hotdog on the skewer on the hotdog cooker.
3. Take it outside and tilt it torwards the sun.
4. Wait until the hotdog is done.
By: Zion Williams