Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
3.05 Getting The Most For Your Money
Transcript of 3.05 Getting The Most For Your Money
What product market did you choose for this data to represent? Explain why.
I chose for the data to represent cell phone contracts because the prices are about the same.
At which price and quantity does marginal cost nearly equal marginal revenue without exceeding it? Highlight this point on your graph.
Marginal cost nearly equals marginal revenue at the quantity of 5 and the price of 260.
If you were in business for this product, at which price and quantity level would you sell? Explain why.
If I were in business for this product, I would sell the cell phone contracts at the quantity of 5 and price of 260 because this is where I have the biggest profit of 448.