Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Insurance Underwriters
As a group, we decide what to insure and for how much. What I do Work Environment Comfortable offices :) Education and Training Bachelor's degree or Strong skills associated with underwriting. Earnings Aroundabouts $59,290 Outlook Only slow growth is expected in the coming decade. New software limits underwriting career paths. Fun Facts The approximate job change is 6,000 jobs between 2010-2020 We make an average of $28.51 an hour Pictures thanks to Google images. Information thanks to http://bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/insurance-underwriters.htm Special thanks to my co-creator Lyssa This presentation was also brought to you by Ryan C. Tyler