Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tsunami
Where did it happen?
The Tsunami happened in Sumatra Indonesia
When did this natural disaster happen
This Tsunami happened on December 26 2004
Why did this natural disaster occur
It happened because of an earthquake of a magnitude of 9.1 off the coast of Sumatra in a depth of 30km
The fault zone that caused the Tsumani was 1300 km long
What happened during this natural disaster?
The earthquake deformed the ocean floor pushing the water up into a tsunami wave
Who was affected by this natural disaster?
Indonesia was serious affected along with the northern and western coastal areas and smaller outlying islands of Sumatra
Impacts of this event
126,915 people were dead
37,063 were missing
it affected 12 nations around the indian ocean
BY: Ashley and Susan