Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CETA at Mosby Woods
Transcript of CETA at Mosby Woods
4th Grade ART and POETRY
The Strong Woman and Child
by Jonathan Caldwell
You can hear the barbells clashing against the floor
Boom Bam Boom
Uh, uh, uhhh
Rah, rah, rah
Every one flashing their cameras toward the strong woman and child
Flash, flash, flash
The strong woman and child jumping up and down
Crash, crash, crash
Encore! Encore! Encore!
3rd Grade Reader's Theater
This page was given to parents to explain
this project during Arts Integration Night
5th Grade Tableau