Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tom Thomson
By Katiana and Tiffany
Some people believe it was just bad luck.
Some think it it was suicide and others say it was foulplay or/murder.
Canada, Canoe Lake, Nipissing District on July 8th 1917.
What is your theory?
I think it was murder because they found a cord wrapped around his ankles and his body was moved from where it was orignially found
Why is it unsolved ?
It is an unsolved mystery because police still don't know how it happened.
What is the mystery?
The mystery is that Tom Thomson was out fishing when he disappeared. No one knows what happened to him.
When/Where did it happen?