Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Japanese Ikebana(flower arrangements)
Transcript of Japanese Ikebana(flower arrangements)
JAPANESE IKEBANA (Flower arrangement)
The 5 W's
did Ikebana start ?
can you learn Ikebana in the lower mainland?
do you arrange an Ikebana plant?
was Ikebana used?
Masters: Ikenobo Sengyo and Ryu-Ami
Ikenobo is now the name of the oldest and largest school of Ikebana.
Zen Ikebana flowers
“Nature is always changing. Plants grow and put forth leaves, flowers bloom, and berries are borne regularly and repeatedly throughout the seasons. Nature has its own rhythm and order. The awareness of this is the first step in involving oneself in ikebana.”
2) Kado- Sumi
(Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond)
(Vancouver, West Vancouver)
(Richmond, West Vancouver)
How did they get the name "Ikebana"?