Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
vocab 15 b
Transcript of vocab 15 b
Peter Roebuck. I think it's a fallacy that the harder you practice the better you get.
Buddy Rich I've been in this business for years and I'm still befuddled by the ways of this town.
History and experience tell us that moral progress comes not in comfortable and complacent times, but out of trial and confusion.
Gerald R. Ford
When I hear the hypercritical quarreling about grammar and style, the position of the particles, etc., etc., stretching or contracting every speaker to certain rules of theirs. I see that they forget that the first requisite and rule is that expression shall be vital and natural, as much as the voice of a brute or an interjection: first of all, mother tongue; and last of all, artificial or father tongue. Essentially your truest poetic sentence is as free and lawless as a lamb's bleat.
-Henry David Thoreau