Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Shoes
END (OVER 5,000 YEARS AGO!) Converse: A type of athletic shoe that is worn by men and women and come in a variety of colors, styles, prints, and fabrics. The sole and the tips or the shoe are always made out of rubber. -The worlds highest high heels are 11 inches long!
-The most expensive pair of
shoes in the world is 3 million dollars & made out of real rubies
- 43% of the female population have been injured by their shoes
- "Keds" were the first American sneakers THANK Y U! What-Shoe Talking About?! Well...we're talking about shoes, of course By: Zainab Ali -People wore shoes simply to protect their feet from harsh weather (not for fashion or style)
-Ancient Greeks invented the very first boot, which were made out of leather back then
-Ancient Egyptians invented the very first sandal, which was made out of animal skins
-Indians invented moccasins which were used for comfort in the winter time -GERMANY: Clogs. (A shoe that is made entirely from wood, mainly used for dance.) -MOROCCO: Babouches. (Pointed-toe leather slippers that are dyed with bright colors. FUN FACTS :D Nikes: ALSO another type of athletic shoe brand worn for basketball and other sports too. The Nike brand is one of the worlds largest shoe suppliers. -JAPAN: Getas. (Sandal-type shoes that have wooden stilts at the bottom so people's feet dont get dirty. These shoes were typically quite heavy.) -SOLE: The exterior bottom part of the shoe. -MIDSOLE: The layer that lies between the sole and insole to prevent shocking. Some shoes are made without midsoles. -HEEL: The bottom part in the back of a shoe.It can be high to make people look taller and for fashion purposes, or flat for comfort. -INSOLE: The interior bottom part of the shoe that comes
right beneath the foot. DIFFERENT PARTS OF A SHOE