Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HAIR DYE
Bleach and Highlights
The Negative Effects of Hair Dye
This type of hair dye removes hair color from your hair. This changes the pigment of your hair to a pale yellow, due to keratin. Bleaching is necessary to dye your hair lighter colors. However, it is very damaging and can break your hair all together.
Reduces the elasticity of your hair
Easier for hair to break
Can cause severe allergic reactions
Can cause cancer
Thursday, June, 2015
Vol XCIII, No. 311
SEMI PERMANENT VS. PERMANENT
The Effects of Hair Dye
By: Cameron Hickman
Semi Permanent hair dye is temporary and lasts up to 6 weeks. This is safer than permanent hair dye because it doesn't contain bleach.
Permanent hair dye is called oxidation because it mixes an oxidizer and ammonia. This lasts much longer than semi-permanent dye. However, it is more damaging to hair because of the harsh chemicals used.
This hair dye is mostly amine and alcohol and it contains organic ingredients. This type of hair dye is less damaging than one with ammonia.