Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 10/13
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Respond to the following question in your notes:
Do you agree with the narrator's opinion that a nickname gives you meaning in your community? Explain
Thursday, October 13th
Work with your partner to finish reading the chapter
Work together to finish Chino and Blanca's quote sandwiches
stop and jot
In a paragraph, what should come before a quote?
What should come after?
how does the author use nicknames to develop characterization?
On page 3 of the text, the narrator describes Sapo as "strong, squatty, with a huge mouth framed by fat lips, freaking bembas that could almost swallow you."
How does the author use nicknames to develop characterization?