Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Princess Diana
Date of birth: July 1, 1961
Place of birth:Sandringham, United Kingdom
Died: August 31, 1997, Paris, France
Buried: September 6, 1997, Althorp, United Kingdom
Occupation:Children's Activist, Princess
Education: Riddlesworth Hall, West Heath School
Princess Diana's family
Princess Diana's Kids:
Prince William & Prince Harry
Princess Diana's Spouse:
Princess Diana's Parents:
Father: Edward Spencer
Mother: Frances Burke Roche
Princess Diana's Sibling(s):
Sisters:Lady Sarah McCorquodale, Jane Fellowes,
Brother: John Spencer
Diana had many struggles:
- In 1991 diagnosed with depression
- Many marriage problems
- Struggled through bulimia
- Always being watched and judged by the Public
To end with, Princess Diana was a Hero to not only her family, but to the world. She was a Strong, devoted and courageous person. She is a flawless example of a true hero.
By: Jillian Altmann
-Being apart of cleaning the world of landmines (Oslo treaty), -
-Being apart of the AIDS research,
-Going and spending time with sick people.
-Dealing with her depression and bulimia in front of everyone.
-Being a hero to children
These are a few characteristics that make Princess Diana a Hero.