Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bringing Sustainability to you Urban Backyard
Transcript of Bringing Sustainability to you Urban Backyard
Outcome of Sustainable Transport:
Decrease the effects of urban sprawl.
Improve road network efficiency.
Reduced costs (fuel costs and on-road costs).
View to a sustainable future.
Public Transport: Bringing Sustainability to your Urban Backyard
Can public transport keep up with the population increase?
Environmental: Burning of fossil fuels. Emissions have risen by 26.9% in the last 25 years.
Economical: Congestion costs will reach approximately $2.1 billion by 2020, while the MAX Light Rail will cost approximately $1.8 billion.
Social: Loss in productivity.