Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Green Lantern Physics
Transcript of Green Lantern Physics
Given: Superman's mass=101kg
Acceleration of gravity=9.8m/s/s
In order for the falling body to hit the ground at terminal velocity, the Green Lantern must launch it into the air at its terminal velocity. From a height of 89.777 meters (295 feet), the body would reach a falling speed of 41.948 meters per second (93.8 mi/h).
Green Lanterns' Powers
The Power Ring:
manipulation of fundamental forces
force field generation
replication of energy waves (important)
Green Lantern Physics Presentation
Earth's Green Lantern and Superman enter a quarrel about who has super-heroic jurisdiction over sector 2814 (including Earth). In order to solve this dispute, the two engage in non-lethal combat.
First, Green Lantern emits a radioactive frequency mimicking Kryptonite, Superman's main weakness, preventing the man of steel's flight and various other abilities.
Question: From how high must Superman fall so he hits the ground at terminal velocity?
Terminal Velocity= (2mg)/((rho)(A)(C ))
C =drag coefficient=1.5
V = (2)(101)(9.8)
The Green Lantern will now keep the earth safe.