Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Knowledge Sharing in the Arab States – How to generate, capture and share knowledge
Transcript of Knowledge Sharing in the Arab States – How to generate, capture and share knowledge
How to generate, capture and share knowledge
Knowledge Management(The Basics)
Knowledge Management is not a technology, a solution, or a piece of software, but a business practice or strategy that needs to align with goals of our organization.
Successful knowledge management is all about delivering the right information to the right people at the right time, so that it can be effectively applied.
Knowledge management gives us solutions and insights into problems by providing the tools to make crucial, dynamic, and information-based decisions.
Where does knowledge exist?
Have you faced these scenarios? Where to share knowledge? Thank you