Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Design Thinking Workshop
Transcript of Design Thinking Workshop
When was the last time you joined ...
How did it go?
What was your favorite part?
- Find a team name
transform an idea with success
in a form of a product, service
What was positive about...?
What can be improved...?
What is holding us back?
What would you do differently next time?
What do you really need?
What kind of changes are necessary?
1. Draw / Sketch
2. Build objects
3. Role plays
Share your solutions & capture feedback
thank you very much
- Define a challenge
What did you enjoy most?
What did you learn?
What would you like to improve the next time?
What was challenging for you?
what is your idea?
30 - 40 min introduction
30 - 40 min Empathize
5 min Break
15 min Define
15 min Ideate
20 min Prototype
20 min Test