Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Present Continuous
We use PC to talk about future plans
I´m having lunch with a friend tomorrow
My boss is going to Paris in the summer
He's playing soccer tomorrow in the evening
I’m having dinner with friends tonight
We aren’t seeing our family this weekend
What are you doing tomorrow night?
Now write down what you are doing for the rest of the week.
(You can make it up if you like)
eg. On Friday I am going to the supermarket.
On Saturday…………………………………………………. (etc,etc,)
NOTE You need to use the present continuous to say what you have
already decided to do. Do not use the present simple.
Unit 4: Let's go out
Level: PET intermediate
Teacher: Lola Manzano