Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Three Types of Propaganda
Transcript of Three Types of Propaganda
contains accurate information
information comes from correctly and openly identified source
The source might be correctly identified
The accuracy of the information is not certain
Source of information concealed or misattributed
"The Big Lie," Disinformation
Let's drive the U.S. Imperialists out and reunite the fatherland!
The U.S. is truly an axis of evil
Do not forget the U.S. Imperialist wolves!
The deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.
By: Sarah Evans
Johnson, Robert. "Check Out These Twisted North Korean Propaganda Posters ." Business Insider. 20 Dec. 2011. Web. 20 Feb. 2012.
Jowett, Garth, and Victoria O'Donnell. Propaganda & persuasion. 5th ed. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: SAGE, 2012. Print.
“MADD Commercial 1.” Online Posting. YouTube, 20 July 2010. Web. 20 Feb. 2012
“Planned Parenthood's Bunnies.” Online Posting. YouTube, 25 February 2011. Web. 20 Feb. 2012.