Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Media Plan of 2015
Transcript of Copy of Media Plan of 2015
@justowork MEDIA 2015 Mark Holden
Head of Futures @holdenmw What are the implications of
Charlotte’s 2015 media world? 1. Our underlying behaviour doesn’t change, but our mediated experience does. 2. More devices and Internet everywhere means more media – and the fragmentation
of attention & memory. 3. We need to bring Maths and Magic together – data is not the enemy of creativity. 4. Streams, feeds & filters – time-based streams and algorithms will increasingly shape our content experiences. 5. Context is king – always-on media that intelligently matches customised content to audience context.
1. Start with behavioural insights, fueled by data.
2. Brands as publishers: content, services, incentives, experiences.
3. Rational + emotional touchpoints.
4. Keep things simple for audiences – don’t over-rely on ‘engagement’.
5. Planned spontaneity – be part of the stream.
6. Contextual planning – intent, actions, location, mood. Media planning in 2015: