Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Media Plan of 2015
Transcript of Copy of Media Plan of 2015
@justowork MEDIA 2015 Mark Holden
Head of Futures @holdenmw What are the implications of
Charlotte’s 2015 media world? 1. Our underlying behaviour doesn’t change, but our mediated experience does. 2. More devices and Internet everywhere means more media – and the fragmentation
of attention & memory. 3. We need to bring Maths and Magic together – data is not the enemy of creativity. 4. Streams, feeds & filters – time-based streams and algorithms will increasingly shape our content experiences. 5. Context is king – always-on media that intelligently matches customised content to audience context.
1. Start with behavioural insights, fueled by data.
2. Brands as publishers: content, services, incentives, experiences.
3. Rational + emotional touchpoints.
4. Keep things simple for audiences – don’t over-rely on ‘engagement’.
5. Planned spontaneity – be part of the stream.
6. Contextual planning – intent, actions, location, mood. Media planning in 2015: