Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Internet Safety
What is cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is the use of electronic communication to threaten or bullly a person.
What is Digital Footprint?
How to Prevent Cyberbullying?
By:Community Service Leaders
A digital footprint is the collection of all the traces you leave in electronic environments as you use or move through them.
But once you post something it STAYS online
and defines who you are. This things you post
can be seen by anyone easily. There is no such thing
like privacy when online. Even if you have a private account there are many ways that your future boss can see your pictures, tweets, snapchat stories, videos, etc.
Examples of cyberbullying include mean rumors, text messages or emails and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles.
1. Never post personal information.
2. Never meet in person with anyone you first “met” on the internet. If someone asks to meet you, tell your parents. Some people may not be who they say they are.
3. Check with your parents before you post pictures of yourself or others online. Do not post inappropriate pictures of anyone including yourself.
Being online is a great way to share
with friends, post pictures and videos in facebook,
instagram, vine, tublr etc.
Remember to keep your online footprints clean in order to not leave a mark.
Thanks For Watching
What you do online can spread very easily and quick, so know that nothing is safe online. Make sure that you don't get invold in the bullying because when you report it you could get in trouble too.
There are always solutions and preventions to problems. So don't worry!!
-Block the bully
-Don't respond to the bully
-Tell the cyberbully to stop
-Save the evidence, so you can show that it's true.
-Respect others online so others
-Follow your parents rules, if they no to a site, don't go in the site.
you is a potato!
4. Never respond to mean or rude texts, messages, and e-mails.
5. Never share your password with anyone, including your best friend. The only people who should know your password are your parents.
6. Do not download or install software or anything on your computer or cell phone before checking with your parents.
7. Use the privacy settings of social networking sites in order to create a private account.
8.If anything makes you feel uncomfortable online talk with your parents.
1.) Why shouldnt you respond to
bullying or mean comments?
2.)Why is it improtant to stand up
to stand up for people when they
are being bullied?
3.) Why is cyberbullying a lose-lose
Stop, Think and Tell!
Thanks For Whatching!
What does the sign in the garden mean? And what information was on it?
What does the open door of her house mean?
What did the man lie about?
What can you do to avoid these problems?
If you were in the same situation what would you do?