Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Andrea,Michelle,Kim G
What continents surround your ocean
how deep is the ocean
The Ocean Floor
The ocean floor has mountains,volcanoes,and hills.
The water is cold and salty it is 32 degrees.
There is no plants but Phytoplankton.
Hunting whales and seals is against the law.
The deep of the ocean is 10,627 feet.
the continents that surround the ocean are South America,Africa and Australia.
There is seventeen types of penguins.
The largest penguin is the emperor.
The smallest penguin is the fairy penguin.