Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Secondary Sources: Books and articles that analyze primary sources, usually written by and for other researchers.
Read Sources Fully, Accurately and Appropriately.
Determine Citation Style
Record Bibliographic Data
How to cite? MLA APA Chicago
Look for Someone Who Knows Something about your topic
Skim the Internet
Search Your Library Catalog
Search Guides to Periodical Literature
Search for sources Systematically
Diploma was earned in 1979
Articles that analyze or discuss ideas and events
Postcard in 1963
Essays or reviews
Bibliographies or abstracts
A audio cassette tape recorded in January 2001
Where will you go to find your sources when you need to write a paper?
What are the differences among primary, secondary and tertiary sources?
Yuan Xun & XuYue(Victor)
Primary Sources (Original Works and data): diaries, letters, manuscripts, images, films scripts, recordings, and musical sources.
National statistic office
Tertiary Sources: based on secondary sources, usually written for non-specialists.
Encyclopedias (Wikipedia, Baidupedia)
That's all for our presentation! Thank you!