Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 6: Organizing and Outlining Your Ideas
Transcript of Chapter 6: Organizing and Outlining Your Ideas
is used in this speech? IN REVIEW Organizational Pattern: Problem-Solution
Problem: You don’t have the solutions
Solution: Stop trying to fix the problem with solutions, which create more problems should act as one single world
working towards one single goal
from the vantage point of the “child” What significance does the
world "child" serve in this speech? Is the metaphor of child consistent
with the speaker’s “ethos” the breakdown