Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Enhance Your Curriculum: Read/Write Tools that Inspire
Transcript of Copy of Enhance Your Curriculum: Read/Write Tools that Inspire
that Inspire! Why Read/Write Tools? Advantages:
Allows interactive content and knowledge building
Audience participates, interacts, shares
Enables extensive collaboration
Individual product strength Educational Impact:
* From consuming to producing
* From expert to facilitator
* From the lecture to forum
* From access to information to access to people
* From passive to passionate learning
* From presentation to participation
* From publication to conversation
* From formal schooling to lifelong learning
(http://web20ineducation.wikispaces.com/) "The reasonable man adapts himself to
the conditions that surround him...
The unreasonable man adapts
surrounding conditions to himself...
All progress depends on the
-George Bernard Shaw Considerations and Management Ask Yourself:
Generic or individual accounts?
Valid student e-mail address required?
Comments tied to a username?
Access for grading?
URLs are public!
Reliability Preparation is Key:
Storyboard (saves time and improves the quality of your student projects.....go for quality not quantity)
Rather than facts, ask questions that require a deeper understanding of the concept.
Consider giving choices in tools
Student projects that will be delivered as presentations should have "generalized" ideas or bullets, rather than long paragraphs. Rubrics can help students and teachers define "quality". Rubrics can also help students judge and revise their own work before handing in their assignments.
http://rubistar.4teachers.org/ Prezi (You are looking at it!) http://prezi.com/0gs_zmlkwnaa/romeo-andjuliet/
Presentations Tools Book Generators Collage/Poster Tools Timeline Tools Concept Mapping Collaborative Workspaces Wix
http://www.edmodo.com/ Multimedia Mapping Tools Recordables/Sound Google Maps
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=113342795738536960498.0004373dfaac413adc785&z=4&om=1 Community Walk
http://www.soungle.com/ Miscellaneous Tools Image Editors Aviary