Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Budgeting as a College Student
Transcript of Budgeting as a College Student
What's a Budget?
A list of your income (+)
Compared to a list of your expenses (-)
A plan based on this information for reasonable spending and saving habits.
What makes up your income?
How to create a budget
Figure out your Income
Calculate your expenses
Figure out what you have left
Put some money aside for later
Budget for everything else
Be prepared to make sacrifices
Hourly Wage: $15
Hours Per Week: 40
Total Weekly Gross: $600
Total Monthly Gross: $2400
Total Yearly Gross: $28,800
After estimated taxes $1700 per month
Cell Phone: $80
Car Insurance: $60
Gym Membership: $20
Total: $720 per month
The average person age 18-34 spend on average a week on coffee!
Health and Wellness
How much should you save a month?
Between 10%-20% is ideal