Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Helen Keller
Helen Keller as a young girl
Imagine getting ill and losing your sense of sight and hearing this is what happend to Helen Keller over comming these disabilities is what makes Helen Keller a courageous character.
One Reason Helen Keller is courageous woman she was blind and deaf. Helen Keller became blind and deaf at only 19 months old of a terrible fever. she fought through it.Helenkeller and her teacher Anne Sullivan were more than friends they were like sisters.
Helen Keller was a very courageous woman!
one more reason Helen Keller was a courageous woman is she wrote her own book and met J.F.K
Helen Keller was a courageous woman because of her an
Another reason Helen Keller was a courageous woman was she learned how to read and write