Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Manufacturing Process of a stapler
Transcript of Manufacturing Process of a stapler
made from strong, heat-treatable metal fairly strong steel material
cut off from bar stock and forged to obtain the desired configuration Springs (coil and leaf )
after subassembly the parts are assembled with the top and bottom halves of the staplers frame