Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Richmond Aquatics: Pool Safe Course
Transcript of Richmond Aquatics: Pool Safe Course
City of Richmond
Recognize, evaluate, and identify how to control hazards associated with chemicals used in aquatic facilities
Describe the regulations & procedures associated with emergency preparedness and response in aquatic settings
Thank you for your participation!
Rights & Responsibilities
City of Richmond
* Collective Agreement
* Corporate Overview
- We exist to protect and enhance the City's livability and economic well-being, for current and future generations.
* Administrative Information
* Aquatic Services Overview
WHMIS Symbols Quiz:
Name the Symbol
Sodium Hypochlorite (Chlorine)
Muriatic Acid (Hydrochloric Acid)
Types of emergencies
*Roles & Responsibilities
Identify & describe legal responsibilities in pool operations
- Right to refuse unsafe work
- Respectful Workplace
- Bullying & Harrassment
What are the primary accidents that can occur around the pool?
Activity: Analyze the injuries
Health & Safety Program
Risks in aqautics
Safe work Procedure
Differences in Procedures at each facility
Workplace Accident Video
Recognize, evaluate, and identify how to control the hazard in aquatic facilities
Indentify the hazards around the pool:
Indoor air quality
Slips/trips and falls