Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
One Step Equation Problem >.<
Transcript of One Step Equation Problem >.<
Period 1 Solving one step equation - x+4=7
-4 -4 Steps :
1. Analyze the problem
2. Isolate the problem (Make sure whatever you do to one side, you have to do the same on the other one.
3. Get your final answer (: What are the steps of solving a one step equations problem? Isolate the problem (Make sure whatever you do to one side, you have to do the same on the other one. x-4=7 x+4=7
-4 -4 3 x = 3