Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
First conditional and future time clauses + when, until, etc
Transcript of First conditional and future time clauses + when, until, etc
first conditional sentences
Future time clauses
Just as with the word if, you can't use future time after these time connectors
You can also use time clauses using when or other time connectors (as soon as, once, after, until,...)
* If you give me some money, I'll pay you back tomorrow
* If Mary come, she'll want to drive.
+ when, until, etc.
First conditional and future time clauses
If (or unless) + simple present + will/won't + base form
Use the present tense (Not the future) after if in first conditional tenses
Remember that you can never use the future in the
clause. Only present forms are possible
*If I go to New York again, I'll buy you a souvenir. (pres. simple)
*If he's feeling better, he'll come.(Pres. Continuous)
*If she hasn't heard the bad news yet, I'll tell her.(Present perfect)
You can use an imperative instead of the will clause.
Do your homework if you have some spare
* Write an e-mail as soon as you can
*I'll tell him when/after I get back from lunch
*I'll call you once I get home
BUT REMEMBER !!
*I'll call you when I get home
*I'll call you when I'll get home
*We'll go there when/as soon as you are ready
*We'll go there when/as soon as you'll be ready