Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
HD symptoms in the beginning may be slight clumsiness or restlessness. Soon, muscles in the face and hands start to move involuntarily. In the later stages, this could include the whole body.
There is no known cure for Huntington's Disease. There are symptoms that could be managed by going to therapy, or taking prescription drugs.
Physicians are trying to find out how widespread it is. Researchers are making tests to find out which patients have this disease, because the symptoms could be caused by other mental illnesses.
Huntington's disease is caused hereditary genes, meaning that if your parents had that disease. there is a 50% chance that you will get it too. Huntington's disease causes involuntary movements, and people who have been diagnosed with HD will live for only 15 more years.
Studies show that there is 1 person who is diagnosed with HD for every 10,000 people.
World Book Advanced, Huntington's Disease by William J. Weiner.
Diseases and Disorders by Marshall Cavendish.
18 July, 2013.