Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Year 10 Lyric & Melody Writing
Transcript of Year 10 Lyric & Melody Writing
Compose a 2-4 line melody with lyrics using compositional techniques
- Indirect / Hidden or Direct
- Point of View
- Overly Descriptive
- One note per chord
- Ostinato / Repetitive Phrase
- Up or Down the scale
- Roll-over Repetition
- Rap / Spoken
(considering chords / scale)
Common Chord Progressions:
Major minor minor Major Major minor diminished
C D E F G A B
1 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 1
1 - 3 - 1 - 2 - 1
I'm gonna take him down, Make him frown, feel like the whole world knows me now.
C D E F G A B C
A B C D E F G A
2 Chords moving to 2nds and 4ths
D F A
D E A
F A C
F Bb C
Middle finger up 1 semi-tone
or Middle finger down 2 semi-tone
Middle finger up 2 semi-tones
or Middle finger down 1 semi-tone
'Like a...' / 'as ....... as a ........'
(victim / bully)
I want her to know I'm there, watching, waiting, making her heart beat
'Sticks and Stones'
'Don't put me down to make yourself feel better'
'Fists and Foes may break my nose
but hate will never shake me'
'.... is ....'
Hairs salute, Hands sweat too,
Drawing near, try to steer clear,
Running now, try to calm down,
All the same, caught again.
YouTube Bullying Songs