Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hairstyles during the American Revolution
Transcript of Hairstyles during the American Revolution
Wigs were often worn to protect hair from lice and show wealth.
Women wore their hair in simple styles, like a bun, or just down.
Women also wore hats to keep their hair clean longer.
Some men wore their natural hair in a low ponytail or curls.
Here is someone powdering their wig