Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cell Part Project: Vacuole/ Vesicle, Cytoskeleton, and Cytoplasm
Transcript of Cell Part Project: Vacuole/ Vesicle, Cytoskeleton, and Cytoplasm
Cytoplasm Vacuole: Large, saclike, membrane-enclosed structures in a cell that stores materials such as water, proteins, and carbohydrates
-Found in Prokaryotic cells Vesicle: -Smaller membrane enclosed structures found in all eukaryotic cells
- Store and move materials between cell organelles as well as to and from the cell surface Cytoskeleton an organelle that gives eukaryotic cells their shape and internal organization by a network of protein filaments helps maintain their shape and is also involved in a system of movements fgh Cytoplasm Everything outside/surrounding the nucleus- Found in both Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic cells Metaphores to help you remember: Vacuole- Storage Unit Vesicle- Blister Cytoskeleton- Rib Cage Cytoplasm- Egg Whites Vacuoles- http://home.comcast.net/~summersrule/cellunit/cellanimal.htm
Storage unit picture: http://itsthestringers.com/2011/05/16/storage-units%E2%80%94oh-the-possibilities-guest-post-by-jared-heath/sefl-storage-unit/
http://www.ehow.com/facts_7227105_nutrition-cholesterol-egg-whites.html Lets Review!!! What stores and moves materials between organelles as well as to and from the cell surface? Answer: Cytoplasm What is everything surrounding the nucleus? Answer: Vesicle What are large, sac like, membrane-enclosed structures in a cell that store materials such as water, proteins, and carbohydrates? Answer: Vacuoles What organelle gives eukaryotic cells their shape and eternal organization by a network of protein filaments? Answer: Cytoskeleton THANK YOU!!!!!!