Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
English presentation Taj Mahal
Transcript of English presentation Taj Mahal
200,000 from overseas
Pricing system: tourists pay a higher price
Most visits in October, November and January
Night viewing Interesting facts Hands of the workers of the Taj Mahal were cut off after the building!
Different types of marbles brought over from many countries
Similar monuments Taj Mahal in Bangladesh, a copy by Farhiya Shire The Taj Mahal Maharajah Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mah
meet love at first sight.
They marry shortly after that.
Mumtaz dies and leaves
Jahan devistated. He decides to build a
memorial: the Taj Mahal. 1. The Moonlight Garden to the north of the Yamuna.
2. Terrace area: Tomb, Mosque and Jawab.
3. Charbagh (gardens).
4. Gateway, attendant accommodations, and other tombs.
5. Taj Ganji (bazaar)