Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Principles of Design
Transcript of Principles of Design
The methods used to organize the elements of art
HOW THE ELEMENTS ARE USED
A means of maintaining visual equilibrium
the Elements are placed in the picture to create equal weight.
Types of Balance
Balance not the same on both sides but STILL BALANCED!!!
exact same on both sides
The area that attracts the viewers attention
The FOCAL POINT
a decorative repetition of an element
The relationship of one part to another and to the whole.
Rhythm and movement
Makes a work seem active.
Rhythm is the regular repetition of elements to produce the look and feel of movement.
All the elements working together in harmony
Emphasis the difference between 2 or more elements of art
Lets First review the Elements of Art