Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SNC 1D Exam Review Jeopardy
Transcript of SNC 1D Exam Review Jeopardy
- formation of gas / bubbling
- change in color
- energy produced 500 Red Shift of some galaxies what two elements is the sun mainly composed of? hydrogen and helium 100 + bonus! what is the percentage of hydrogen and helium? 73 % hydrogen
27% helium Any organism that makes its own energy rich food using the Sun's energy producers 100 Symbiotic relationship in which both organisms benefit mutualism all the organisms living in an area and the non living features of the environment ecosystem This process uses light energy to convert carbon dioxide and water into sugar to be stored as chemical energy in plants photosynthesis list the following levels of organization in order from smallest to largest:
The element with the symbol O. oxygen 100 200 300 400 500 Why are noble gases the least reactive elements? they have a full valence shell, making them the most stable In Bohr Rutherford models the protons and neutrons are located within the nucleus, and the outer rings hold the _________. electrons What is the term used to describe something that can be drawn out into a wire? Ductile/ductility 200 300 400 label the following: arrange the following in order of largest to smallest:
galaxy cluster universe
globular cluster 1. star
2. globular cluster
4. galaxy cluster
5. universe What does WHMIS stand for? Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System the number of days for the cycle of moon phases to occur 200 300 400 200 300 What are the four gas giants? Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus 400 The top layer of the Sun's atmosphere is known as the: 500 corona j e o p a r d y r e v i e w SNC 1D semester one 1. organism
5. biosphere what are the maximum # of electrons the first 3 orbits/rings hold? 1st orbit 2 e
2nd orbit 8 e
3rd orbit 8 e 29.5 days bonus / follow-up (200 pts) 01 solar prominence
03 solar flare bonus / follow up (200 pts) The unit of measurement that is the distance from the Earth to the Sun. Astronimical Unit
(AU) Main piece of evidence of the Big Bang Theory. hint: expanding A heterotroph that consumes other heterotrophs are known as: