Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TONE
WELLS 2006_ ENGLISH INTONATION- AN INTRODUCTION- CH2
CRUTTENDEN1997_ INTONATION_ CH2
The process in which the speaker has to divide of the spoken material into chunks
The speaker has to decide which syllables should bear accents where to locate the nucleus.
The speaker selects the type of pitch movement for the nucleus.
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING
Mr. Water noose
Completeness , finality, definiteness