Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Annie leibovitz
Presentation Annie Leibovitz by: Meghan Bennett
& Taylor Learmont Bio • Born on October 2, 1949
• Born in Westbury Connecticut
• She was a dance instructor
• She attended San Fran art institute for painting but then fell in love with photography
• Her first photography job is with rolling stones magazine. She applied there after she returned from living in Israeli in 1970.
• Within two years she was promoted to chief photographer (she has been this title for 10 years)
• Being with the magazine she was able to develop her trademark technique: bold colours with surprising poses
• Another magazine she has been recently been working with is vanity fair
• In 1991, over 200 colour and black and white photographs were exhibited at the national portrait gallery in Washington
•Her photographs are often referred to as controversial portraits of celebrities
•One of her notable high profile advertising campaign was the American express membership campaign The End :) Analysis Angelina Jolie
Cover for vogue 2007