Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of personal narrative
unit eq: what is a personal narrative and how can it make meaning of our life experiences?
lesson eq: how can i translate my identity into a personal narrative?
A is a story about you and something that you experienced.
thursday, may 29
Choose one of the following prompts and respond to it in your journal.
If you were to get a tattoo that symbolized you as a person, what would it be? Draw it or describe it.
If someone asked you what culture you belonged to, how would you respond? Describe your culture and what it includes.
Looking back on your past, describe a moment or event that impacted your life and changed you as a person (could be a tragedy or accomplishment).
YOU are the main character
Written in 1st person (I, me, etc.)
Includes your feelings and thoughts
Introduction- Background/setting the stage
Body Paragraph 1- Beginning action
Body Paragraph 2- Middle action
Body paragraph 3- End action
Conclusion- Analysis and reflection
"I sent a letter to my birth parents"
"Letter from Avery's birth mother"
"Jewish elementary school reunion"
"I can create what I want to be"