Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Airtel Bangladesh
General and Task Environment
• Long term and short term state of a trading market
• Inflation is controlled by State Bank
• Technology with which they compete
• Level playing field
• Telecom deregulation
• Independent regulation
• Reduction in taxes and Duties
• The way how consumers think, feel and select a cellular phone.
• The psychology of how consumer is influences by culture, family and social steps.
• Anything against the philosophy of Islam are treated as against Bangladesh.
• Most people dislike anything extra ordinary.
• Mostly published their advertisement in English.
Socio-cultural Activities and Contribution
• In promoting different socio-cultural activities and sports
• Also sponsors different types of socio-cultural programme.
• Banglalink, Grameenphone, Teletalk, Citycell, And Robi.
1.Audit, Risk & Corporate Governance Division
2.Customer Service Division
3. Engineering Division
4. Finance Division
5. Govt. & Operators Relation Division
6. Human Resource & Administration Division
7. Information Technology Division
8. Legal & Corporate Affairs Division
9. Management Division
10. Marketing Division
11. Procurement Division
12. Logistics Division
13. Project Management Office & Quality Assurance Division
14. Sales Division
15. Strategic Planning & Business Development Division
Youth of the Nation Award
Blanket for Cold Affected
Reduction of power usage
Type of company & whereabouts
-Basic & Data Services
Revenues & net income
-Marketing Product mix (4 p’s)
Global brand image
Young generation’s choice
Low price as compared to quality provided
Poor distribution channel in ruralarea
Poor Edge/GPRS service
Poorer coverage than the competitor.
Less experienced employees than competitors
Better 3G offers
A developing market
Product with very long life cycle.
International roaming package
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
• More than 3.5 million customers. (may 2009)
• Fastest growing cellular phone.
• Had 3500 base statement (Dec 2007)
• Goal is to provide cost effective and quality cellular service in Bangladesh
High public expectations
MGT 211 - Term Paper Presentation
Thank you! :)