Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
London Calling =)
Transcript of London Calling =)
The Buckingham Palace is where the queen of England lives. Kings and queens have lived here since 1837.
Big Ben London’s big clock tower. It rings every hour. Big Ben’s size and appearance amazes every person that walks by.
The London Eye
Located on the bank of the Thames River, The London Eye is a gigantic ferris wheel. The giant ferris wheel gives a circular tour in mid-air letting one see all of large, beautiful London
The British Flag
The London Bridge is one of England's most famous sights and trademarks
Things to do in London
There are many must see fashion shows and events if you are ever in the London area.