Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Space
Gravity in Space
Theres no gravity in space thats why you need a space suit to go up there.You float in space if you go without one.
Tim Peake is the first british astronaut to go
to the Intertional space station.He went with two other astronauts and met up with a russian and a american there.After months of training he was finally ready to go after waiting ages.Tim Peake is married and has one son.He was in the Royal milatary academy and then got promoted to the u.s.His rocket launched on 14th December 2015.
American Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon.Everyone thought he went alone but actually went with someone called Buzz Aldrin.Neil Armstrong made history on july 20th 1969.Neil Alden Armstrong was born on 1930 and died in 2012.
Space by Jack C
Buzz Aldrin was Neil Armsrongs
partner in space on the moon
Buzz Aldrin was Neil Armstrongs partner in space so him and Neil where the first ones to walk on the moon.They first went on the moon in 1969.