Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Math Byte-Sized Project
Transcript of Math Byte-Sized Project
TEO CHEN NING
CHAN JIE LIN
CHEW JUN HONG
ZHU YU KUN INTRODUCTION In this lesson, we are going to
discuss the concept of an angle
and it's propeties. We will start
with the basic understanding of
an angle and look into the issues
related to the representation of
angles and type of angles. WHAT IS AN ANGLE? Basically, an angle is the amount
of rotation about the point of
intersection (vertex) of two lines
in order to make one line into
correspondence with other. TYPES OF ANGLES GRADE 1 FULL ANGLE An angle that is 360 degrees is
a full angle. It can also be referred
to as 2 times π!!! That would mean:
6.28318527179……… STRAIGHT ANGLE A straight angle is an angle
that is equal to 180 degrees.
It can also be said to be half
of a full angle.
RIGHT ANGLE An angle that is accurately equal
to 90 degrees.Half of a straight angle.
Opposite of a left angle. Savvy?
ACUTE ANGLE Any angle smaller than 90 degrees.
JUN HONG: What do you call an angle that is cute?
Answer: A-cute angle! -_-|||