Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of History
1978 first store to open.
In 1979 they celebrate their first anniversary.
In 1981 the first franchise was opened.
Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield.
Didn't have a plan for the future.
Neither knew how to make ice cream.
Franchise cost $109,000 to $485,000
Fees and royalties.
Three types of of franchise style.
How many places are their to eat Ben and Jerry's?
Famous for having really rich flavors.
Has a free cone day.
The factory produces a lot of pints in one day.
Gives free gym membership.
World largest sundae.