Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Enviormental Lawyer
Career outlook & Advancement oppotunities
10% ( fast as average.)
Advancement opportunities depend on local comp. & market.
People in my career should plan to find local availability and other resources in different places.
Education, training, & Career path
The degrees needed for this job include:
Juris Doctorate (JD)
After graduating lawyers go to law school for 3 years. After earning their JD they take the BAR exam in order to be licensed in law.
Tentative decision of interests
( similar jobs)
Environmental Regulatory Liscesing Specialist
Natural Resources Biologist
Environmental Project Manager
Nature of My Career & Work Environment
People in this career specialize in the following issues:
Work in private or legal offices.
some travel to attend meetings with clients ,
Others travel to courts.
The nationwide salary range for environmental lawyers is about:
Stay green & help the Environment
By Sapna Patel