Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of newworkingspaces
labor reality has changed
our working environments have changed
our tools have changed
founding team: jan. 09
inauguration: march 09
meeting people needs for a new
offering a physical space to meet offline, share thoughts and a beer
lots of creative work ends up in folders and drawers
do creatives need a sand pit
if you provide them with one, they will do astonishing things with it
having a look at European metropoles
so, what is so special about it ??
international design festival DMY
Did you know that there is a global community of people
dedicated to the values of
Collaboration, Openness, Community,
Accessibility, and Sustainability in their workplaces?
It's called Coworking. And people seem to think it's swell.
we as individuals can implement new tools much faster
change happens much faster than organizations can process
structures can generate change that fast
= fablab = fabrication laboratory
adding physical production
gardening the value
HOW DO YOU IMAGINE THE FUTURE WORKSPACE?